domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014


What a family should do if they face a natural disaster and they loose everything?



This is a difficult question because I think we have to be prepared for everything because this things happens of nothing, but I think it is hard for the family who faced this because the may lose everything, the people who love, material things and a roof to live.

This situation is not easy but I Think the family have to think in the future what can we do to face this? and think we are going to go through this. they have to be strong and more if they have children, be strong for them. 

The family have to accept this like a proof and they don't have to fall in depression because is bad for them and for the children so they have to be strong and ask for wisdom to God and He will help them.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario